The main goal of MICER2020 is to cultivate new ideas and innovation to empower policies and strategies of education development & management
Call For Papers
Authors are invited to submit papers for oral and poster presentation. Authors are required to submit a full paper consisting a paper title, author(s), address and e-mail, abstract, introduction, methodology, result and discussion, conclusion, acknowledgments and references. The paper should be prepared using double-spaced New Times Roman with font size 12 and up to 15 pages, including tables and figures. Submission of the new paper can be made via e-mail to Convention Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org. Acceptance of the paper will be notified in two weeks after receiving the paper.
- Enhancing opportunities for knowledge sharing and experience towards creating new ideas to empower the direction of the nation’s education industry.
- Improve teachers’ professionalism and competence through innovation sharing and research findings.
- Produce a strategic plan for the development of a more sustainable and high-performance education industry.
- Identify the best management practices in educational institutions.
- Identify the innovation and sophistication of educational technology in the era of industrial revolution 4.0 (IR4.0)
- Provides opportunities for educators to present papers at international conferences.
Aenean nulla massa, feugiat nec blandit porta, viverra nec metus. Maecenas in magna ullamcorper dolor.
consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed neque mauris, porta id arcu ac, sagittis auctor ante monke di paserstion.
Nulla faucibus commodo Duis pulvinar arcu a ultrices monk dapibus. Etiam suscipit sed quam vel auctor.
Early Education | Primary Education | Secondary Education |
Post Secondary Education | Higher Education |
TVET | Special Education | Lifetime Education |
Teacher Education | Private Education | STEM Education
Venue & Accomodation
Bangi Resort Hotel, Selangor, Malaysia
The conference will be held at Bangi Resort Hotel, Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia. It is located in the heart of Bangi, Selangor with various facilities for business and leisure.
In Collaboration with:
E-mail : email@example.com
Tel : +603 8928 0577
Fax : +603 8920 9344
Mobile : +6017 213 2785 (Ms. Rozi)
+6019 377 4891 (Ms. Izza)
+6017 732 1669 (Mr. Zesdyzar)
+6019 348 1577 (Mr. Hazani)