Registration open and accepted until 21st February 2020
For the first EIC2020, to invite all participation of public and private institutions to compete Education Innovation Challenge.
Cultivating and nurturing innovative and creative projects as well as through earnings can empower education to a higher level.
WHEN & WHERE
Date: 14 March 2020
Venue: Melati Hall, Bangi Resort Hotel
HOW TO REGISTER
Download register form here and send to the firstname.lastname@example.org with abstract or simple summary.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Open to all teachers, lecturers, researchers, related teachers and students.
- Individual or group participants.
- Each group can submit more than 1 entry form.
- Products / projects / innovative ideas can be presented verbally English, Bahasa Malaysia or Indonesia.
- The organizer reserves the right to cancel any entries if the information provided in incorrect or infringes on the copyright.
1st place: Certificate of achievement + cash reward (USD400.00)
2nd place: Certificate of achievement + cash reward (USD300.00)
3rd place: Certificate of achievement + cash reward (USD200.00)
4th place: Certificate of achievement + cash reward (USD100.00)
- Gold Medal
- Silver Medal
- Bronze Medal
*Additional rate of RM120/participant is applied for additional participant in group
*Accommodation not include
*refer payment terms and conditions here
Education Innovation Challenge 2020 (EIC2020)
Tentative Program Schedule
14 Mac 2020 (Saturday)
(Venue: Melati Hall, Bangi Resort Hotel)
OPENING CEREMONY EIC2020
Arrival of Invited Guests
Arrival of YBHG. PROFESOR DR. AINOL MADZIAH ZUBAIRI
Chairman of Organizing Committee, MICER2020
Recitation of Doa
Welcoming Speech by YBHG. PROFESOR DR. AINOL MADZIAH ZUBAIRI
Chairman of Organizing Committee, MICER2020
Photo Session for ALL Innovation Participants
Evaluation & Judgment Session
Continue with Evaluation & Judgment Session
Presentation of the awards and prizes
Closing Ceremony by Chairman MICER2020
Tea Break & Adjournment of The Session
Thank you for your participation in Education Innovation Challenge 2020 (EIC) in conjunction with the Malaysian International Convention on Education Research & Management 2020 (MICER) which will be on March 14, 2020 in Melati Hall, Bangi Resort Hotel, Selangor, Malaysia.
- BRIEF INFORMATION
1. EIC will be held in Melati Hall, level 2, Bangi Resort Hotel (not Bangi Golf Resort)
2. Each group will be given the following facilities:
• 2 m x 1.5 m space area
• IBM table (6 ft x 1.5 ft) & chair
• Poster board for A1 size poster (portrait)
3. Type of presentation can be brief slide presentation, product display and poster presentation by using the facilities provided
4. Layout of the space area will be issued in the final week
5. All slide presentations must be prepared in MS Power Point presentation format only (if applicable)
6. Set up time at the venue is from 7.30 – 9.00am, 14th March 2020 (Saturday)
7. Participant is encouraged to bring your own extension wire if you need to use the power supply.
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR POSTER PRESENTATION
1. Posters should have a clear heading (minimum font size is 28) which includes the title, name and affiliation of the authors. Text should be large enough to be read from a distance of one meter.
2. The name of presenting author should be underlined.
3. Posters should be printed in A1 size: 841 mm x 594 mm, vertical, potrait.
4. Poster content must at least have the following subheadings:
• Results and Discussion
5. Posters must be set up at the venue from 7.30 – 9.00am, 14th March 2020 (Saturday)
6. Display panels for poster presentation will be provided and will be ready by Saturday, 14th March 2020 at 7.30 am onwards.
7. Adhesive materials for mounting of the posters will be provided by the organizer at the poster display area.
8. Posters/product display must be taken down not later than 5.00pm, 14th March 2020. The organisers will hold no liability to loss or damage of the material.
- Registration time is between 7.30 – 8.30 am on Saturday 14th March 2020 in front of the Melati Hall, Level 2, however please be early to avoid uncertain traffic condition. Kindly bring along your payment proof or payment receipt for verification (if needed).
- Kindly arrange for fee payment soonest possible as per the invoice received earlier.
- Payment can also be made during Registration Session. Please email your proof of attendance (approval letter/flight ticket/etc.) to confirm your participation. Please disregard this notification if the payment has been made and earlier notification on your status of participation has been done.
Appreciate your kind attention and looking forward to see you in EIC2020 at Bangi Resort Hotel, Selangor, Malaysia!